Write me a note in the comments...

Monday, June 3, 2013

Still here after all these years...

It has been a long, long time since I've posted on my blog.  I guess I've just not needed the outlet, but beyond that... life has moved forward.

My Allen is so much better in every way except his right eyesight, continued dizziness, and memory.  We can discuss something and five minutes later he won't remember.  Terribly frustrating some days.  He still sits and watches TV way too much, but I can't seem to change that.  We just keep on and I stay busy with what I love doing... we moved to the Hill Country here in Texas and I love wandering around here discovering more the of the beauty around it.  I love quilting, gardening, fixing up the house we bought here in Wimberley.  I get Allen out as much as he's willing to wander around and do things with me.

I continue to wait and trust.  I still hope for continued healing for my precious husband. 

No comments: