Hmmmm... I'm sitting here thinking that I ought to post more often in case anyone surfs by. But why? I'm busy, but it's not terribly exciting...
- Setting up the roofer to repair hurricane damage
- Straightening out the oxygen provider so they get Mom's tank filled
- Dealing with paperwork with the doctor so I can get some stuff done for Mom
- Getting a loan approved at the bank so Allen can buy his truck -- Got it, Hallelujah!
- Schooling my 5th grader
- In between it all, sewing and cooking and loving on my family.
- Today I made a new apron out of the cutest pea pod vine fabrics.
- I serged a bunch of hot pads so I can teach Erin how to machine quilt with them. She's got a quilt to quilt and needs to practice first.
- I stretched lunch which was a chicken, pasta, peas and carrots dish with cheese and white sauce. I added a bunch more chicken, mixed vegies and cheese and VOILA! more lunch leftovers!
- Oh, and I answered phones for a business today who transferred them to our home phone. Pretty quiet, though.
Hope your day was good.