Write me a note in the comments...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Count your blessings. Name them one by one...

Count your blessings. See what God has done. I have a basket on my entry table. It's is plum full of cards and notes from all of you dear ones who have sent them to us. I read them and even re-read them and I'm encouraged and blessed. I'm printing out the emails, as well, for the basket. This basket will remain a part of our lives at least until Allen is recovered to the point of reading and hearing about each one. So... this thanksgiving... we will thank our Lord for his saving grace, for our family and especially that 'Daddy' is still a part of this family, and for our extended family that consists of so many that are praying and believing with us that God will raise Allen up healed and whole with the testimony of God's miracle working power on his behalf.

No comments: