Write me a note in the comments...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to you...


Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday my precious husband.... Happy Birthday to you!
Allen is 54 today. I'm so glad he had another birthday and hope next year will seem happier for him. This was a quiet day. I was warned that these days will come. He seemed a little fidgity last night and today was just quiet.

Things are progressing.... slowly but surely...
Allen's trach was changed today for a slightly smaller one with holes that will allow him to talk. Speech therapists will begin to help him with this.

It was a hard day, but still a good one. A friend who is a chaplain at Solara left me a note that included a reminder to walk by faith and not by sight. I need that today.

I have had so many friends contact me and bless me with meals and encouragement. What would I do without you all? I am eternally thankful that God has brought you into our lives.

No comments: