Write me a note in the comments...

Monday, January 3, 2011

For today... Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it's overcast.
I am thinking... wish I'd gotten up a little earlier... gone to bed a little earlier...
I am thankful for... one day at a time
From the kitchen... I'm drinkin' my coffee
I am wearing ... jeans, tank, overshirt
I am creating... haven't worked on anything in a day or so
I am going... to see my precious Allen
I am reading... The HipChick's Guide to Macrobiotics(title may be off)
I am hoping... Allen is strong and well today
I am hearing... nothing... peace and quiet
Around the house... Erin is getting her shoes on and school stuff together to head to Brownsville.
One of my favorite things... a beautiful hummingbird nightlight my friend, Debbie, gave me last night.
A few plans for the rest of the week... reorganizing my sewing area
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Something I want to make, but a toy for Betsy.

No comments: